PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK jobs market and where and how to find that first job?
Old 24th Feb 2007, 19:52
Jester2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I rarely post but feel compelled to do so, I agree with the cavalier gentleman above. This was the route i took..................and boy did i enjoy the career step ladder.#!

From my limited experience i find this being one of the best and job abundant times the industry has seen for many years.

If i may be so bold as to offer a thought ........... be realistic in your outlook with reference to applying for jobs. There are many employment opportunities out there that will lead to greater things - but no matter what you fly - 152 - king air - A340. They all have one thing in common - They ALL fly! And you will take experience and skill from one to the next.

I for one had some of the most enjoyable flying experiences in my career flying an air ambulance from the isle of man.......

I wish you all well ...................and please........................don't pay for that TR - I haven't had to - ever. (and I'm by no means special)

Jester

Sh#ts and Giggles