PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 24th Feb 2007, 12:07
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Hi Whispermode

I know where you're coming from Whisper, and I agree entirely. However, if the deal is signed, then it's going to happen - the smooth implementation (or not) will be down to our management and those bits of Rasher or Rind who are appointed or who stay in post. Inevitable that there is going to be some mayhem with the training schedule - but hey, that's why you get paid the extra bucks, can't take a joke, shouldn't have joined!!
With ref the seniority list from the spaceman, yes, that sounds fair, provided every one agrees on the size of the increment . With ref the Monkey (why is he called that???) how can we get confirmation regarding the permanence of his post?? Not that it's my fleet, but I do remember him of old, a real mucker of Hutch and the Feelan!
I'm still not holding my breath, but the deal is looking more done than not from all I hear, and just maybe it's not a bad thing. I've been speaking to a Bacon CC member, and I think things will be done fairly, at least as far as possible!
Go with the flow guys, it's easier and less painful.

Last edited by The Little Prince; 24th Feb 2007 at 12:09. Reason: spelling