PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VISION THREAD (other than colour vision)
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2007, 07:51
biggles7374

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I said in my last post I believe the window of opportunity is closing and I would say it is time to put up or shut up in respect of a legal challenge.

Ideally the challenge would be made by an aspiring CVD pilot who would be eligible to apply for Legal Aid - but this takes time.

I agree a group of pilots would be the best way to proceed, you can tell from the posts that feelings on this subject are running at an all time high. I wonder how many are prepared to put their money where their feelings are???

I would estimate a challenge against the CAA would not be cheap as they would take it all the way. I would put a cost of £250,000 as a good figure to budget on an action costing, obviously if we win we would look to get our costs back and from the legal advice alluded to in this forum we have a more than good chance. The CAA's actions have shown us their hand, they are without doubt on the run!!!!

So are their 250 individuals out their who would be willing to risk £1,000 of their hard earned for the change of their dreams?

It is time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and take positive action but it is going to take a reasonable number to do it. If anyone is wondering I am serious but we need the numbers.