PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2007, 04:51
EAAFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
regionalguy,
On 19th of February you wrote:
"I've asked you to explain where i have spread mis information and you can't". The misinformation I referred to is your assessment of the meeting and the list of topics discussed at the meeting. You admit to getting that information on the grape vine. Did it ever occur to you that your sources were not correct?
The Sydney meeting I mentioned was during the negotiations for the EBA currently in effect, not the current negotiations. I was based in Melbourne at the time. I was not invited to attend the meeting and it didn't bother me one bit.
"i've never accused you of denying the meeting" No, but saying that I "acknowledged it eventually" implies that I initially denied it.
"i can get pretty tacky when i'm not getting the responses i think are deserved and thats personally surprising and dissapointing" Alternative avenues of obtaining the responses you wanted were always available to you. Do you have any idea how disappointing it is to me when a colleague refuses to respect the confidentiality of a meeting and instead persists in bringing the issues up in a public forum?