PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2007, 01:49
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eaafa
you initially responded to my post about the meeting with a suggestion of asking questions face to face without talking about the meeting at all. it wasn't until your next post that you acknowledged the meeting, so it was eventually acknowledged, there is no lie in that. you haven't commented on any other parts of my recent post and only you know why.

the meeting was not for all crew and unity once again, was the point to my post. you have not even attempted to explain how all crew would benefit from a meeting with half a dozen crew in our base only. in fact to call it a meeting is an exaggeration, i've had more crew at bbq's over the years.

discussing the meeting on here was not problem, management knew about it anyway as you well know. while i don't agree posting ideas about the eba or telling each other who would fight or not fight, we are a very small number of eaa crew on here and management would surely recognise that. besides you can't get into trouble by having bbq's or get togethers or anything else outside of work.