PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 23:13
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies to the moderator and anyone else i have offended, i admit my posts have disintergrated to a level way beyond appropriate and your right, it's not good form, in fact its poor form and i should have known better. i consider myself as being told and it won't happen again.

lfdlfp
i can assure you i'm not obsessed with af and the msn thing. i didn't accuse him of coming up with the twu idea i accused him of pushing the idea, because he was. i thought my point was clear, although apparently it was not. i was objecting to the misinformation being spread (coercion and duress complaint), the encouragment of the twu and the character assasinations of all those who were saying vote yes, the inability to acknowledge when he got it wrong, ect spruiking as a leader without ensuring the information is accurate, credible, reliable and in our best interest, screams incompetent, that was my point, he is no leader.

my mistake, and i recognise it, the survey did come out after the meeting so it couldn't have been discussed there. i should have been clearer in my post about the survey criticising in the base, once it came out. nevertheless, my post was about the meeting and the lack of direction from these leaders. yes my timing was off, but that was hardly the point to my post.

i only referred to the meeting in response to a couple of posts talking about bases and individuals looking after themselves and the slagging mooving gave mouse for having a different opinion. my post was about staying united. i admit they quickly went downhill from there, but that was frustration at the lack of acknowledgement for what was actually going on in our base. not an excuse for the denegration, but it was the reason.

and before you berrate me over that, yes the meeting was eventually acknowledged, but the reason for its orgnisation and isolation and the lack of attendance was'nt. all at the same time as i'm being accused of causing trouble and spreading misinformation for talking about it. yes definately frustrating.

i also agree with you that bi and the faaa should have known what we want or more to the point, what we would not accept - absolutely no argument there.

i did get you mixed up with crew_lj when i accused you of having a go at bi. i was wrong, apologies to you too.

i'm really not defensive, just frustrated at the lack of acknowledgement for what has been going on in mel. if it came across as defensive then i need to choose my words more carefully. mel base are not united in who they want to represent them, or how supportive they'll be.

as for how much agreement in opinions we have from other crew- we can continue to put our point forward, but its just going round in circles, i see no point continuing to spruik it on here, time will tell anyway. you assure me i'm on my own and i assure you, you get plenty of lip service.