PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 19:04
xxx5572

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im sorry Gate bird but i really dont agree there with your comment about contracts. A contract no matter how big or small is legally binding and cannot just be terminated like that. Im sure you would have something to say if it involved your job. I dont claim to be an expert but believe that for Ezy to termintate a contract with swissport it would be similar to a disciplinary procedure. If and an incident occured directly involved with ezy and one of their aircraft then a warning could be issued, if problems or incidents carried on and Ezy were again affected then they would issue a notice to swissport giving them a certain number of days to rectify the situation and only after then could they consider terminating the contract. Your views again seem very rash and have little substance to argue your point. And with the very good list of incidents none of them seem to involve any ezy aircraft directly so on what basis do ezy want to terminate the contract. And im sure many people at the airport know i thing or two about who handles who but i doubt they know what is going on with all handling agents and airlines. But then again you could prove me wrong by expanding in more detail about your rumour to see if it is more than just that.

If anyone knows a bit more on contracts then feel free to expand on my version