PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 18:29
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Wrong again eh??

OK then, jury out on DC, I'm sure it will be fair to judge him by his actions - what is his post to be? Oh, and please, please, who is the Monkey?? I thought this was initials DM, but gather I am wrong.
Ref the scheduling agreement, I would love yours to be implemented, but have to live in the real world. I would suggest we are concerned that it may be conflated with a potential crewing agreement which may do us more harm than is currently expected, mainly with regard to seniority, although I freely admit the issues are not connected. There is also concern, despite all the talk, that it is expensive - we certainly don't want to become overcooked BACON ourselves!
With regard to the seniority list merge, after a lot of thought, I would suggest that it be proportionate to the size of the lists rather than a straightforward DOJ, otherwise inevitably the longer serving Rashers will clean up. I don't think it should affect ANY current Flybe posts, so no demotions, nor should it affect any bids already into Flybe for the 195. In practice, the demography will probably make it perfectly fair anyway, because there are unlikely to be many Rashers or bits of Rind who want to move (after all, that's why you all stayed at your present regional bases) and hence they will get (presumably) first crack at any 195s going to bases with no current Flybe presence. The IOM and INV are cases in point.

I hope you enjoy the "What the Fluckbe" day!