PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 12:59
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Hmmmm

Hadn't heard about IB, I agree with you, he's a top banana! What is his projected post to be?
Cotton? As I recall many of us thought that he was somewhat overstressed and achieved rank through licking TDLF and subsequently TDLF's protege who we already have here - 'nuff said! Not many original ideas, some might say just a good example of someone else promoted somewhat beyond their abilities.
Smart - a BIT pompous!!!???!!! well, if you count being a member of the Worshipful Company of Archers or whatever, and sucking up to Minime on most occasions, he'll be great.
Some might say that Deverall achieved his elevation solely for the latter reason as well, and became quite insufferable afterwards. Considered by many to be a Hutch/Deak clone.

It might be thought, by some, that Flybe would do better promoting some of its home grown talent rather than importing the remains of failed airline management. I wonder if anyone knows how many of these guys were involved in the processes of victimisation and failed (expensive ) persecution. I know Deverall was involved from the start in that shameful business of trying to discipline an Emb Captain for declining to go into discretion.....

Do you have any more names for us - I was very glad to note, as you say, that at least
Deacon is not to migrate, neither is Hutchings , Phelan or Evans - thank god
That would really be the end of the world.