PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 03:48
lfdlfp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
regionalguy, have you considered counselling? you call people names, spread bull t, can't READ properly, then you describe others as infantile??? is that your idea of encouraging unity and togetherness???
you say one of the things that happened at the meeting was that they "criticised the survey from the union". you yourself said the meeting was on the 22nd of jan. THE SURVEY CAME OUT A WEEK LATER! (and by the way why did it take you so long to react to the meeting. maybe because you're not really in Mel and found out about it later)
you blame AF for the whole TWU idea but someone in Syd came up with that one.
you accuse me for "saying a few choice words about our union rep", then you defend him (yourself?). my note was about DM not BI.
you're obsessed with AF, the MSN crew and the Mel meeting. that is not the feeling among crew. trust me YOU are a minority all to yourself.
why don't we have more meetings so faaa we can be kept in the loop? the biggest problem with this negotiation was that we werent kept in the loop. if we were DM wouldn't have offered us the sunnies eba. does she wonder why she didn't get the right info from her rep on the ground? isn't it his job to tell her what the crew want? (like you?) he thinks he knows what we want but never bothers to ask us. i hope she is pissed off at him too.
from the way i see it eaafa is proper to the point of being anal (no offence eaafa), and you describe him as infantile! reading the posts it looks to me as if youre the defensive one with his knickers in a twist. pathetic...