PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 23rd Feb 2007, 00:42
rhythm method

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What I would be most worried about if I was remaining with flybe/bacon, is that quite a few current Bacon 'managers' have already been pencilled in for the post-merger 'new-flybe'!!!

Current flybe staff need to be worried about that scenario! Ask any of your potential future colleagues about the management track record, and also feel the hairs on the back of your neck rising when you start to see the Bacon old-boy network re-emerging from the dungheap that British Airways left from BRAL & Manx & Brymon!

I'd be very wary... do you know how much money they had to pay out in settlements for victimisation/grievances due to their illegal/incompetent/inept managerial abuse in the last couple of years?!!!!

It's a scary situation for all my friends on both sides of the newly acquired fence if these plonkers are given charge of the day-to-day running of the company.

I hope Flybe manages to flourish if/when this all goes through. We all have too many friends and relations still working there.. I definitely do not want to wish malice on any of these very fine people... I just think that too many of the old boy network are going to parachute into these positions and it will be a backward step instead of the breath of fresh air which Flybe will need.

Good luck.