PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2007, 14:43
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's so simple they are all the same questions on your application form , also Easy if you can remember them when your nervous . But you just need to go over and over them in your head so they do sound true , like I would lie about my examples lol..

Here is one Question ,how would you save the company money? " Make sure the passengers are are always happy and they will come back " . As I said before it's just your application form all over again with more example's .

And they do like to ask you loads of question ,but once your finished with your example they will pause which will feel like forever . But don't say anything more just keep smiling until the next bomb shell question also don't go back on yourself , if they say have you ever had an argument with someone at work , you know you always say NO !! , this is what I did but then she said come on your been flying a while you must of . So I lied and said yes and made this stupid example up and you could see by her face "Wrong Answer" honey .

And learn the product , Did you know BA was the first airline to introduce the fully flat bed in bussiness and if you say BA use that term in the whole interview but the older crew still prefer British Airways then BA !!

Last edited by Location; 22nd Feb 2007 at 16:49.