PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - f16/tornado flight
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2007, 13:44
maxdrypower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hobster , no chip whatsoever . The original thread is about getting someone a flight in one which is exactly what I did. The problem is on this site and you see it time and time again , more from the masters of the univers who fly airliners on the wannabees forums , but people dont want to give an honest opinion they wanna have a go at people who make spelling mistakes or dont use correct grammar etc etc etc , who cares its sposed to be a forum not a job interview or a round on countdown . but aside from that Thunder city aircraft are amazing a hunter a bucc and I think they have two lightnings . The chap who owns it Mike Head is unique in that he was never a military pilot and started flying the aircraft on a ppl . Anyone can go and fly there in any of the aircraft. The prices are comparable to those mig flights you can get in the former ussr . Im sure there is a website for them detailing everything but its one of those if you have to ask the price you cant afford it . I challenge any tornado pilot to say he or she in this modern age would not want to fly a lightning , I think i could probably say that I doubt youll find one who would like to go up against one either