PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - f16/tornado flight
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2007, 13:25
maxdrypower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm then it is clearly my fault and the chap with no life who searched on my posts to find out who I was clearly wasted his time in his attempot to discredit me , for reasons best known to him , funny my profile says i have a ppl ah well. Just so anyone else sat by his computer witha dubious magazines and tissue decides to have a go at poor old max , I was in the RAF for many years during which time I was lucky enough to con my way into various BACK SEATS including a danish f16 , that one was a lottery win believe me . All these aircraft are much of a muchness when your in them 5g's is 5g's my point was , has there ever been a fighter aircraft that matches the mystique power and all round aesthetics of the lightning ???? in my opinion no but hey its my unoffensive not putting anyone down innocent not intending to insult anyone opinion ill keep my mouth shut in future . However my original point was valid thunder city id the place to go if you wanna fly those sorts of A/C and yes I have been there , unfrotunately the cost of the holiday was less than the cost of the flight in a fast jet.
I didnt fall aslepp I was being sarcastic toward those who are having a go