PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 NJE Pilots fired
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2007, 11:23
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little bit of confusion here,

from the Chief of Towers : The way that the Courtyard Marriott in CDG is using or not; is disclosing or not or behave wrongly with electronic datas; this should be ( if proved to have been used against, and outside the scope and limitations outlined in their approved eletronic datas disclosure agreement with the french state) , widely spread, not only for pprune readers but to everyone in the community including normal customers attending one of the numerous conferences held there. This is not my point though..

Whatever happen within and inside a company DOES NOT have to be held public, especially if an agreement settle the case. These informations have to be held within the company period.

Now , since you want your crew and EVERYONE to know about the practices you are outlining, Put it on the home page of pprune!! send emails to all of registered pilots!!

And with all respects, your behaviour and your wording have nothing to be on a public post.

Barista;

I'm not going to go through this particuliar incident in public; however, if YOU think YOU DO POSSESS ALL the informations about it; and that you feel confident to publish it in public, why don't you do it ? Are you afraid of backfire? Are you not that sure? Are you too sure ? For what ever reason, do what you think is the best, my participation to this thread was only a quick reminder, that whatever you are thinking, think twice before disclosing it in public..