PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2007, 10:32
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep Trying People, Keep Trying

people, people, people, first warren now brett, i think you should keep trying though you might just get it one day. lets see maybe next post i'll say something supportive about MB and THEN I'll be her !!! the post after that will be supoortive of hmmmmmm i'll just think about it and surprise you. it really could be fun. perhaps a list, yes a list would be good, then you could check it off as you continue to get it wrong, at least that way you'll keep track. just a suggestion,.......its really up to you.

as for lack of support, how many crew actually post on here eaafa ? not bloody many, even in the height of the eba there might have been between 6 and 10 lets see, we've got about 130 - 135 crew so that's somewhere between 4% and 7% at the moment they're is the 4 of you so thats approx 3.5% yep your surrounded by well wishers. and because the crew whose views that i'm reflecting don't actually log in and take the time to put some crappy msg in support of my posts, or sling some s t at you (or who they think you are), you have the insanity to believe that they don't exist ? is that really what you are saying ? if so, that's just impressive ingorance and i'm begining to feel sorry for you, i genuinely am.

your last post really has been one of your more infantile if we look at it from a standpoint of validity. not that the previous ones have been shinning examples either, but that last one really is the cake's icing.

i really want to pay attention to this next bit all of you, i don't want bi's job. i don't want it because i don't have the knowledge, experience, or the wish for grandure and i'm quite happy to say so. i am very happy to come to work, do our thing and go home. i wished we'd been given a better eba, but we didn't and we said no. i don't believe all crew give enough of a toss to fight, nor do i think it would do us any good anyway. the job is going to change whether we like it or not, how smart we are from here on in is up to us.

What i do REALLY object to though is inexperienced, illinformed yet loud mouthed and stupid fools who think they can lead us. that's been my point, only you lot got all hot and bothered because i had the nerve to speak up and say what most in mel are saying behind your backs. think about it, was everyone in mel who wasn't working and not at that meeting honestly been "busy". NO they just weren't interested take that as your vote of confidence save yourself the embarrassment. my tip to you and your buddies.

And its been discussed, if bi progresses over before the eba is done, there are quite a lot of us that will insist the faaa conduct a VOTE for his replacement so at least we will have a say in who the next rep will be and not just the one with the loudest voice, because in this particular case he and his mates don't know what the hell they're talking about. we've heard you, you've made yourselves clear, you won't get our vote i promise.

and as for weakening our cause or dividing the bases, PLEASE give me a break, my views on unity and togetherness are very clear in my previous posts not to mention my views on your little meeting in mel ONLY. that was so futile even i was embarrassed for you.

Last edited by regionalguy; 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:26.