PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2007, 12:22
Samya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Advice needed

Dear All!

I need some practical advice. I might be too thick, but I have the following problem:

I have applied online for CC position lat week. I received an acknowledgement of my application, and I understood, that I will have to wait to be contactee if I was shortlisted.

Being the impatient girl I am , I have decided to attend the open day closest to my country, which would be the one in Prague next week-end. Now comes my dilemma: do I have to apply to the open day separately? Because it isn't obvious to me. there is a "click to apply" link given among the details of the open day... Should I resend my application by following this link? Or should I just show up with my CV (and other documents) on the big day, dressed to impress?

Another problem: I have a binding contract until the end of August, which means that the earliest I could start would be september. I have indicated this on my application...should i have postponed my application? Will I be excluded from the pool of eligibles because of this, or will I be put on hold?

Thank you very much inadvance for your help!

Cheers,

Samya