PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2007, 08:23
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gee browneyed how terriblly dramatic (not to mention rough as guts) of you.

quite pathetic really how you try to blame me for disunity in the mel base, when i was not the one to set up the b t meeting and have no-one show up ! that screams unity doesn't it ????? what about syd base, what about mql ? don't suppose anyone actually thought outside that little box did they ? can't imagine how we will get on if these individuals aren't leading us into our employment future. F K ME, it just doesn't get any more infantile than this.

i might say some things on here that certain individuals don't like but thats only certain individuals who have reacted because i've clearly hit a raw nerve. leaders should be able to accept criticism and learn from it, answer questions and provide insight. its abundantly clear this lot can't, they've made a few suggestions, but just a minor hitch, they're all BAD, are of no benefit to us and they have no idea how to implement them even if they were a potential way forward.

by the way i see your ".....but mate......watch how you treat your fellow workmates". threat the same way i see their leadship, IDLE, INFANTILE AND BASELESS.

an end to this thread, gee why's that, ? a little too hot in the kitchen sweetheart ??? i've enjoyed the fact that you've reacted to my posts, have not had any tangible answers to my questions and are now pulling the plug when i continue to state my case. (gee what great union reps you'd all be) all of this is thereby informing any eaa crew member from any eaa base, that you are not leaders, just egotisical fools with ideas of grandure, way way beyond your capabilities. you are very happy to throw stones at those that do put themselves out for us because you didn't like what was presented yet have not yourselves displayed an iota of the qualities necessary to do the job.

perhaps a return to MSN is the way for you guys, that way you'll only hear what you want to hear from those you want to listen to and can then continue to operate at your own childish, self absorbed level. it gets a little hard when people who have a mind of their own, have the audacity to use it. best go back to your comfort or should i say twilight zone.

thank you, thank you for taking part in what has turned out to be a very successful, yet unplanned exercise of exposure !!!

Last edited by regionalguy; 20th Feb 2007 at 09:33.