PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2007, 05:39
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lfdlfp
you've got a short memory mate, you had some choice words to say about our union rep when the vote was happening and all he did was give up his own time on everybodies behalf, sure it was a crap deal but he gave up his time for us and certainly wasn't to blame ...... although what am i thinking don't you consider syd/mql base crew as your colleagues let alone your mates .... its all about mel base isn't it....... and you've got the hide to call me narrow minded. all my posts have been on the basis of sticking together and staying united, all bases, all crew, hardly narrow minded.

my posts are definately a shot at those who believe breakaway clandestine meetings to discuss "the future" of eaa crew without the invlovement or ability to be involved for all eaa crew is a joke a joke to be precise. not only that but the quality of information and discussion was imbecilic at best. i posted some of the discussions topics and have they been denied, no of course not how could they be its the truth. well having said that they could be denied, but it would only further expose the calibre of these individuals as leaders publicly

oh and i hate to rain on your little parade pal but i'm not now, nor was i ever going anywhere and just in case you missed it, we're not getting our back pay, we were told that pretty clearly when the vote came back so if i was "warren" and was only hanging around for that, surely i'd have left by now ?

just like browneyedgirl and eaafa you need to try again ........ god forbid you lot accept that you don't talk for the majority and they'res a lot of crew in the mel base who take a very dim view of our three amigoes whether they're prepared to say it face to face, on here or not at all, does not change the fact that thats how people think. if your hearing comments reflecting my posts maybe, just maybe, its because we're getting sick and tired of your ramblings and futile attempts to grandstand, proportedly on behalf of eaa crew, when in reality it's transparent that its all about individual egos and not much else.