PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Wannabees & Recruitment (merged)
Old 19th Feb 2007, 21:12
c_ouame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your help

Thank you CS-TNP for all the information you gave.
I feel a little bit better thanks to you. At least, they won't torture me !

Is the EZY building easy to find ? I booked a room in a hotel in Luton. As Paris is a quite big city, I compared the distances between the airport and the hotel with Google-Earth. I don't think I will be late at all. The hotel is less than 2 miles from the airport. It is approximately the distance I walk every morning to go to work. I understood I should keep being myself despite I would be nervous. I'll try to get comfortably dressed and will go to bed early the night before.

Ciccio78, I sent my application on Feb. 3rd, and they automatically replied a confirmation email of registration the same day. Afterwards, the recruitment team give themselves 14 days to reply (sic : 'We try and acknowledge all applications within fourteen days of receipt.'). I was given an invitation on an assessment day on Feb. 14th. Hence, it took them exactly 11 days. I don't want to be pessimistic but I believe they mean what they say. 14 days is 14 days. I'm afraid one week of delay doesn't seem to be a good presage for you. But who knows ? Maybe they had a lot of candidatures those last days and they are a bit late, AND/OR their software for recruitment is not working well. Keep confident. A lot of people who wanted to work in orange finally do the same job dressed in another colour.

By the way, I'm opened to meet people in Luton or in London the day before (Feb. 27th). Especially if they do or will work for easyJet, or if they are invited, like me, on the 28th. You may email me.

Cheers and thank you again for your help and support.

Sebastian.