PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford
Thread: Stapleford
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2007, 12:19
pilotbadshah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transport

Hi guys
I'm a student at Stapleford doing the abinitio program. Well all was fine until now> As i'm not yet licensed to drive cars i have no means of getting there except using public transport. The bus route 500 that passes through stapleford is closing down, and i'm completely stranded.

I live in newbury park and commute daily to SFC, first with a tube to theydon bois then take the 500 bus.

Now with no means of other transport i was looking for other options. My next best bet is taking a taxi but doing that daily is well expensive and off my budget longterm. Any suggestions anyone?? I really need help and advise from current and past students.

I've been looking for a car share with no luck. Maybe i'm not looking too hard! But if any students/instructors/employees are willing to give me a ride there and back again i'd really be greatful big time. I'm willing to share in the costs and picked up from any nearby tube stations. If you can help me out please email me or reply to this post. I dont want to halt now, wait to get a driving license and a car than go back. Please anyone who can i'd appreciate your help. Thanks