PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bournemouth - Landing Fees !!
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2007, 08:09
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<It never fails to amaze me why the likes of Bose-x are not able to comprehend that HH are ripping GA off (along with some other places). Even worse he comes up with complete crap about having to pay staff and shareholders as some sort of reason to justify the rip off. IDIOT.
Another thing that amazes me is how idiots like Bose-x can post such crap which clearly indicates that he knows very little about the commerce of aviation and in particular sweet FA about regional airports.>

Be carefull about making comments so personal, you REALLY don't want to get into a slanging match with me.

Whatever you make think of me I am not an idiot and have both an intimate knowledge of the airline business and of GA. Your chicken scratch fees do not meet the upkeep of places like Bournemouth so hey have to go out and find better sources of income. Unfortunatly those sources of income are the airlines. Bournemouth has a specific amount of movements and Bloggs in his PA28 paying 40 quid comes not where near to the several hundred that each chav carrier brings in. Like it or not your spam can is not worth the effort to these people but they can't get away with stopping you going so they make it unattractive.

I don't like it anymore than you do but it is fact and insulting me won't change it!