PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2007, 01:57
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EAAFA
This is getting boring, everytime i post about what has happened in the mel base you get all defensive and accuse me of spreading mis information, lying about my colleagues blah blah blah

I've asked you to explain where i have spread mis information and you can't, i now ask you to state who i have lied about, or explain what trouble am i causing ?

You are right about one thing though, people in the base are talking, but they're talking about the futile attempts by certain members of our base to elevate themselves to areas way beyond their capabilities.

what i find most interesting is your defensivness to my posts when nothing i have ever posted has been untrue. although it does make me think why would you in particular be so upset by my posts ? perhaps its because their a little close the heart, your heart that is ????

YOU have been talking about my posts at work and its obviously driving you up the wall not knowing who i am. that alone has some people talking, your attempts to deduce who you think i am has been a talking point. just to remind you PPRUNE is a forum based on anonymity and as such i remain, unlike yourself, completely anonmious.

Oh and as for my reputation, its as it always has been.... great, but thanks anyway. there are certainly funnier personalities/reputations in mel base keeping the rest of us talking and laughing at the moment. Indeed it would take a mel based Feinnes moment to surpass our three amigoes for some lighthearted jocularity at this point.

Just to make myself clear here, we don't talk about them ALL the time, its all calmed down somewhat now, and life is slowly but gradually returning to normal, that is of course, until the next installment of the almighty and his mates. Thats not an invitation by the way, just an assumption that these three (unfortunately) may still think they've got the answers to all our problems