PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - She wants EK he Doesn't
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2007, 08:17
Check 'Six'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, 40% tax is a lot of money I agree. That leaves him with about 60,000 sterling.

He probably lives in his own house, yes that he pays for. But at the end of the day it's his! With lots of nice sterling equity in it as well!

Plus a healthcare system that will take care of him and the missus in those golden years to come and a pension.

Please tell me know, with my tax free salary? What pension fund and medical care are we going to look forward to when we leave EK? Allow me to tell you.

You have to pay for it yourself. You have to provide for your own pension and while you are at it, pay for your house or investment property yourself, so that you can have some shillings at the end of the day.

So why go through all of this, to achieve what? Live in Dubai? HA HA HA.
And when you're at home, remember you are king! When you are a guest, you will always be nothing more than exactly that!

60,000 pounds sterling after tax equates to about 10,000 US a month. How much more will he earn coming here as a DEC? Not much! So whats the point of coming to earn the same that you already earn back home, as a king. Not a guest worker!!

AS ALWAYS

CHECK SIX!!!