PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2007, 18:21
Tinwald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fellas, I'm back from me hols. Flew off and on the Island with austrian airways (tee,hee), only joking you fellas at the redtails. Dead on time which is OK by me and my mates but no food and we were starving. Cuppas OK and the whisky and dry went down a treet but after the trip from hell something to eat would have been good - don't mind paying, you redtails.
So we get back to the snug to find out whats been going on and nowt. The redtails still are working those dashes. Nice and quiet but those seats look as if theyve been used at a kiddies party at la piazza - yuk! See that Manxy Too are getting with it with that online checkin. Must be some wizzkids working there in the PR department. Doing a good job as far as we can work out for what is a little operator. What about those poor blokes and girlies at Manx Regional not knowing whats happening, thats according to one of my mates in the other handlers who thinks theyve got the go ahead to work the BA flights if there are going to be any. Those toffee nosers might have to lower themselves but what a come down if its true - not to say theres nothing wrong with the supporters, top blokes and girlies all of them - and we heard it in the snug so it must be true. The redtails seem to be running on empty and we reckon theyre going to get left behind in what with everything else might happen here in avaitions Mecca.

Will report on any other skeat from the snug as soon as I can afford another pint.