PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEED HELP!!! Interview process begins soon!!
Old 17th Feb 2007, 15:15
richyinnewcastle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) For the first stage it doesn't matter, your literally a number, you just sit the tests so you don't have to dress up, but at mine most people went relatively smart.

2) Its probably random, just have an appreciation for them if you don't want to learn them all.. they weren't too specific, like which of the following 4 planes would you expect to fly to the far east from england..

3) No idea I'm sure someone from HR threw around a figure of about 3-5% to me once?

4) Took me 16 days to find out first stage result, then you book your second stage online much like the first, you could probably book a 2nd stage for the week after you get your results if you had no commitments.

5)Theres a pdf on the NATS website under whats in it for me > terms and conditions > salary .. 10k first years training though.. and they reimburse stage 2, 3 and the medical.

6) Your meant to be able to go anywhere, but I think you have a bit of influence.. and seeing as most of them are down there your chances would probably be good.

The links in the sticky thread are still good, they've just changed the whole process around a little bit ..

Good luckage

richy