PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How bad is bocs
Thread: How bad is bocs
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2007, 13:28
opso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is was originally supposed to come in in April 2005.
I wasn't getting at the ever sliding delivery date, rather our preparations for it. We didn't start any serious local training until Jan this year with the swap planned for Feb. Despite difficulties with manning etc, it's hard for us to argue convincingly that this wasn't at least partially our fault as our first trainers went on their courses a year ago and a stand-alone training system has sat idle here for more than 6 months. And the '1-man team' tells me that we were better prepared than most.
I went to a presentation by the project team in about October 2004 were they ignored the many valid points presented to them.
How do you know they were ignored? I thought you left the RAF and country in 2005? According to the current S/L with this on his plate (you know him, just like you know me), 3 applications have been dumped and replaced by something better since you raised your 'many valid points'. Or were you valid points as well informed then as now? If so, I can see that they would have been ignored.
...why are the Ops Support branch not in charge?
I know viz...I ask myself the same thing daily!

Last edited by opso; 17th Feb 2007 at 22:07.