PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Fighter options
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2007, 07:16
jwcook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm.. your not very friendly seņor.

They may be smart people,and I would think staff in that position would be smart, Just wondering why this particular group of smart people have come to a very different conclusion to all the other groups of smart people charge with a similar task...?
(Did some one say Seasprite )

As for my poster boy Carlo, LOL you couldn't have got me more wrong, I've never been a fan of his... and as to who I am, I'm a nobody who just happened to be in Logistics and Purchasing in a previous life, so my understanding of the processes is a little better than the laymans especially in regard to how long things take to do correctly.

I don't think theres a conspiracy, just an odd decision that seems rushed... (it was only last year the government of Australia asked Defence for a backup plan for the JSF if it was late, You'd think Defence would have at least asked around re price/availability from various manufacturers etc!!).

I posted here precisely because of the knowledge and experience of people here, in the hope of getting an understanding of whats were the reasons for SH, your post doesn't help me one bit.

and BTW I don't have a scanner/notepad or even an anorak..

Cheers