PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2007, 06:30
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lowerlobe,

You dont seem to realise that even when you have a good idea you do yourself constant discredit by posting it on here.

If you believe that we need seperate transport you need to write an ICAN like everyone else. The FAAA takes their copy of the ICAN like they do for every issue raised and use it to demonstrate empiracle evidence that there is an issue.

One person alone suggesting something doesnt necessarily mean that the company will act. They will also not just act on something because the FAAA says so.

The first thing they would say is where is the complaints. No iCAns no emails etc.

I actually think that seperate transport would be meritous if it can be demonstrated that there is an ondgoing problem.

Why dont you write to the the base manager and copy in the FAAA with your suggestion. I think its a good one.

You actually might be taken seriously if you lost your invective and bitterness.

And btw the Muffin morning was the concept of the previous leadership and is being brought back at the request of the members.

The only difference here is that FAAA have an office close to the base now and we are not beholding to qantas to hold the discussions on their premises or in their "BUGGED" rooms.

Make no mistake the recent renovations included all the latest in listening devices. At least that's what i have been told and as such am very careful about what i say in a briefing room