PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2007, 00:22
Smile!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmibaby

Well OltonP, I said BHX had some holes in it. Wheteher they will just sit on the ground doing nothing, or what is unknown too me. It is a bit late to be realesing the rest of their summer schedule later than this.

And the reason for little expansion I dont see mainly as funds. More like the bmi family board room (By that I mean mainly SMB) is like a pre Margaret Thatcher Conservative Cabinet. The only sounds that show life are muffled coughs of geriatric fools. That incapable of running a airline in this 21st centuary theatre means they are only going one way, ... down.

I mean the UKs 3rd largest LO-CO carrier that flys the UK flag (Basically not including RYR) now that Jet2 are the 2nd. And WW are not going too be third for long. I mean how long before Globespan, or some other poor outfit overtake the baby (Not even including TOM), that needs to do a bit of growing up.

The airline really does need a buyout too secure jobs, and the airlines future, as either WW or some other carrier brand. Like a post I made prior about Air Berlin, who I thought would be the best airline too buy WW out, the WW posts diminished after the BMed affair. A losing money carrier with incompetant managemnt buying a losing money outfit? Well it can only lose money cant it. (No question mark here inteneded as practically guarented)

Hope my post has been informative and usefull too you all, Smile!!!