PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brize Car Parking - How secure??
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2007, 22:42
Moversaregreat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do realise that because I was a mover, it will have been my own fault of course, and punishment from above for all the catastrophies that all perfect people have blamed on movers over the years....but when I was stationed at the movers paradise in Oxfordshire I awoke one morning to find my beloved Ford Sierra missing not one...but all of its wheels And to top it all they forgot to use bricks.....
Of course the only way to go was to report the unfortunate incident to the....well you got it....RAF Police....who told me to take the car to a garage and they would more than likely give me a quote for my insurance company new wheels and maybe have some to sell me !!!!
After explaining yet again that I had no wheels to put the car on to get me there, they suggested....well sorry not a lot we can do really then but we will keep a look out for any disgarded wheels we might find and let you know
PS.... I was asked to describe for there report what condition the vehicle was in the last time I had seen it...."well Sarg the same as now realy ....but it had wheels