PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2007, 20:01
a1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really am starting to get a bit annoyed by baby now, I fly on CWL-GLA every Thursday and Saturday and I always use it as a so called business day return but instead of ramping up Palma they could have sorted this one out instead! Looks like it won't just be me going to BRS and having to use ezy from march now that this is just once per day. Another thing that annoys me is the Welsh accent at BRS on flights like AMS!

And murcia?! Yes its a good route, but what about Rome or even Lisbon? Why can't they show a bit of innovation and try focusing on this so called base a bit more? Now that they have 9, yes 9, based 737s at BHX (with 5 daily Glasgow returns) and just 3 a/c here we all know where their interests lie. I'll make a point of never flying with them again because if they hadn't bothered coming here in the first place with such fanfare maybe we could have had a proper investment by Flybe then. Baby are pathetic and show no vision whatsoever, and the abomination that is the CWL management they need to be chucked out soon, because they have lost my business.

So whos going to operate a Rome route now? And paris, well that was just a joke anyway looks like the airport think thats not important anymore either. Looks like their wishlist will remain just that a piece of paper to ward off ever increasing criticism.