PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Microlight Instructor course
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2007, 06:37
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pilotmike,

Why the aggessive tone...or maybe it isn't, but just appears so in writing? Muffin simply stated what he'd done...
I sent 10 e mails last Sunday to the people on the BMAA FIC list at their listed e mail addresses. By today, I have had just 3 replies which were all negative. I have followed up 3 more by phone which were also negative
He'd hoped for an option relatively close to home, if possible. He's a family man, nearing retirement age, and doesn't necessarily jump at the chance of swanning off to Scotland or Portugal unless absolutely necessary. Is that so odd? And he'd already contacted a lot of people. Maybe he'll contact any others you or anyone else has suggested, but give the guy a chance! As for pm-ing you...errrr....why? Does he need a recommendation at this stage. Maybe later, but as I read it, at the moment he just needs an instructor who actually wants to teach the course!!!

I know Muffin well, and I stick up for my friends if they're being apparently criticised for no reason. If no criticism was intended, OK, my mistake.