PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2007, 06:26
Eden99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Occr Remarks

OOCR wrote "Hate to tell you this Pegasus but Lowerlobe opinions are what the majority of crew are now thinking about the goons in the FAAA.
Whispers are around that a new group is being formed to challenge these total incompetents......I can't wait till the next election....."

Love to know which circles you mix in OCCR..... are they the same non-union circles as lowerlobe??

I talk with heaps of crew..... Mijatov and the L/H FAAA have huge support. Whether it is at recent FAAA elections or votes like for EBA7 (88%)OR the JFK Dispensation (71%) ALL actual evidence indicates strong support for the current FAAA leadership.

And of course why wouldn't it? The current officials reversed every failure of EBA6 as they promised, LH conditions are the best in Australia and are right up there with the best in the world.

The current officials don't lie.... they communicate well and they are talented.

I t will be interesting if "anothe group" stands at the FAAA elections next year. It will be interesting what platform they could possibly have, because they won't have experience, they wont have a clue about the new industriaL LAWS, and most importantly they will be facing the existing officials who have fulfilled ALL their promises.

Nevertheless, it could be fun watching the likes of lowerlobe or OCCR leading an opposing group. COMEDY AT ITS BEST