PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Economy Trans Atlantic
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2007, 15:57
James 1077

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Used AC just under a week ago on Heathrow to Edmonton (and then on to Calgary on AC Jazz).

Plane was a 767, pretty new and had really good IFE with Video on Demand on the personal screen in economy. Check-in staff were great and were able to find us a couple of bulkhead seats as my wife was still recovering from an op.

Given that we had bulkhead seats the pitch was obviously very good but I wouldn't have been too disappointed with the normal seat pitch either.

Looking into Business class the seats looked good; all flat beds in their own pods; not great if you are flying with family but good if you are by yourself.

Food was pretty good for Y class; not great but at least it was edible. Crew were very friendly and helpful; but you do wonder what AC will do in 10 years time when they all retire!

All in all very pleased - even the AC Jazz flight in the Dash was great even though the plane was a bit old.

Flying back to LHR in a couple of days so may be on an older plane but, at the moment, I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.