PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair: approach incidents in the news
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2007, 09:10
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Obviously there are too many Muppets who have problems dealing with facts. These same Muppets seem to have a habit of being unable to differentiate between reality and the unstinting bravado of some anonymous posters on this thread.

I will close this thread because this is not the Muppet show. Before I do so, I will point out a few facts, for what they're worth, in the vain hope that those Muppets get the reason that it is almost impossible to have a thread on here that mentions Ryanair without their (Muppets) ill informed and excitable contributions.

This thread was about the approaches by Ryanair aircraft that made the news over the last year or so where there were gross breaches of safety. They included those at Ciampino, Skavsta, Cork amongst others.

This thread was NOT about the numerous approaches made into Stansted last year during LVP's by many aircraft from four different airlines. There is a separate thread about those incidents.

Finally, there are a few very excitable types on this forum that do honestly believe that Leo Hairy Camel is indeed Michael O'Leary. Well, I know you don't want to hear this but prepare yourselves for a let down... it isn't him. It is just a Ryanair line captain who would love to be him and just loves it when the Muppets fall for his point of view and get all frothy thinking that they're actually debating with the real Michael O'Leary.

So with those few points above having been made, I will now close this thread so that the Muppet show can finally be laid to rest.