PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defopax
Thread: Defopax
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2007, 01:22
Numero Crunchero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A/T less
I normally refrain from commenting on individuals. I prefer to answer questions and argue logically, rather than attack personally. But seriously mate, you have huge issues. Do you get angry and blame the 'wimps' for everything wrong with your life? Less rhethoric please and a little more substance to your comments would go a long way!

I will say it again....you will not be bypassed for command...you will get bypass pay if you are suitable for upgrade to FO and you have DEFOs ahead of you.

I think the premise of your argument is that we are not training contrained? If we are NOT training course constrained, then DEFOs are costing you time to FO but not total time to command. If we ARE training course constrained, DEFOs will still delay your upgrade to FO but accelerate(shorten) your total time to command as the airline can grow faster than it could if it followed the strict SO-FO-CN career path.

Short term pain, long term gain buddy!

By the way, please do not for a minute think that the above logic applies to the "RA60 will accelerate your command" sophistic company espoused mantra! B#llsh*t!

PS A/T less, I can assure you the company has been more consistent over the last few years than it was in my first 8 years...3 contracts, 1 sign or be fired. Its just a job mate, get over it. Enjoy the time at the office...enjoy the free trips to far off destinations. Before you know it you will be 'stir frying' around asia as an FO on min days off reminiscing about the good old SO days of 3 ULRs a month and 18 days off!