PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2007, 19:35
Smile!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well no, the route hasnt even been realesd yet. (That if it is too be realesed). To skeptical, I think not.

Through reading all this recent JH bashing, (And yes I have done this too) I must agree that the whole management team havent done that bad with what they had. There are some similar regional airports who have invested a hell of a lot less, with in some ways a worse management team. But sadly there are realities with CWL, such as the poorer catchment area, certinaley not on its knees, but certinaley not the wealth that the BRS catchment area.

I also read about the woman who was 'chucked' off a EZY plane at BRS going from BRS-NCL, because she had too babies and a stranger had agreed too carry the baby, but EZY wouldnt allow it on child protection rights, anyway back too the point, she was seeing her family in Cardiff, surley if a different airline such as BE came on that route there would be 3 more PAX (Never minding the fact they were ejected). That eastern, although having its own large market from CWL, isnt attracting too many Non-BIZ PAX.

The routes too mentioned are a bit like looking at the current BE routemap from the rest of the UK. We will only tell when the BE_BA debacle is over, and we see a better picture of what will be happening at BRS, and at BE after the merger.

Smile!!!