PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female C-130 pilot - The Sunday Times
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2007, 09:52
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doobs,
I think you're wrong, not all the aircrew are standing up for her, and I am certainly not. It was a stupid and foolish thing to have done, and I blame her CO and her Captain as much as her for not educating her before.
Sadly, she will probably have got all these remarks and comments stashed away somewhere safe, and before you know it (when she's poss' had enough of living in the sand pit) she will be up in court suing the MOD for harrassment, sexual and otherwise and claiming millions!
Oh God, you can see the headlines now can't you???

As for her remarks about other trades, may I at least offer an apology on behalf of the Aircrew. I am sorry and embarrassed by her remarks about the rest of you - shame on her, but it's not how most aircrew feel, believe me.

Spotty pilot - how old are you really? I've never read such utter drivel in all my life:
'Aviation is an endeavour in which a slight misjudgement made in an instant, under pressure can easily lead to death' What a blinding statement!! Yes, your right, but the same goes for the Air trafickers, the armourers, refuellers, even the little Joe on the gate with a gun. As aircrew, we are NOT the only ones in this world who could potentially kill of injure someone, there are lots out there - infact I would suggest probably most of the miltary could one way or another! (even the cooks!!)
Kind regards to all, especially all the groundies (still not too sure about the blunties though! Oops!!)
TSM