PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK military pay rise 2007
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2007, 22:01
ethereal entity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solution?!

The pay award is likely to be derisory - and if it is, we will get on our soapboxes and start to call from the rooftops. Productive?...not really.
So I suppose the question must be: Are you tired of moaning, and are you prepared to do something about it?
I think I am.
If I (RAF Pilot with 16 yrs (and a little bit) experience, walked in front of cameras and stated intention to run for Office, what would you all think?
Premise would be slightly right wing ie:
Problem: Not enough prison cells.
Answer: Build 20 More 2000 room prisons and use NHS Money to fund it (the money from 5 days NHS funding would pay for this - Audit 2004).
NHS - If it was a dog, it would have been put down by now - I would abolish it and start from scratch with a joint insurance/benefit system (ala USA - they have their faults but the Health system is MUCH better than ours).
Immigration: STOPPED as of now. TFN. Any other plan is too difficult to implement (at the moment).
Road Pricing - NO. If people need to drive, then they need to drive, and Bliar and his liar mates know this - it is a scheme to raise money. Better a sales tax on cars that is related to consumption (more to follow but I've thought about it, and it makes sense)
Trial and criminal proceedings against those who have brought this country to it's knees, willingly and with no regard for the countless millions of decent British people (of all ethnic origins, before anyone calls me a racist..I'm not). I'm talking about Blair, Brown,Blunkett, Jowell, Straw and a few others (Not Prescott..he is simply far too thick to be guilty of anything - it isn't nice to pick on stupid people).
I'm not just spitballing here - I'm semi-serious - I am considering doing the decent thing and having a go at saving my country, starting with a march into parliament to confront the Liar who is 'in charge'
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers
EE