PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defopax
Thread: Defopax
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2007, 21:04
A/T less

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BillyTheKid,

You being a soon to be cathay pacific pilot I can gaurantee you that your attitude towards Cathay will be much different in a year.

Here, you having not spend 1 day at CX and already accusing the poor S/Os for "accepting the conditions of service" and now bitching about it.

Well, I for one, I'm sure others too, were not even shown the COSs until we were IN HONG KONG TO ACCEPT THE JOB. Some asked to see this at the interview and were quickly denied access.

So did I know they can hire people out of seniority? FFFF***CCCK NO!!!!

But your next accusation will be that we were naive and got what we deserve. But you know what? A company that runs business honestly would not "trap" future employees in this matter.

I am sorry to say that your honeymoon period at Cathay Pacific will soon end and you will face many of the hard facts about how this company goes about ruining their employees lives.

There have been over 30 guys (yanks) bailing out for jobs back in the States since Oct. Can you put 2 and 2 together? and Oh by the way, these aren't the lowly "inexperienced" S/Os (your words), these are the freighter F/Os that are bailing out. Can you guess why?

But you're suffering from "FNG syndrone" you don't see clearly until it's too late.

Good luck.