PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2007, 16:03
EK-CCMember

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Be Yourself

This post is going to be long, but it may be usefull for some of you interested on joining Emirates.

The only thing I MUST say is: BE YOURSELF!!

Its good to read the informations gathered in these forums BUT, I strongly advise you to just read it and spend some time/anxious on the forum. DON'T take these as absolutely true and also don't stick with them in mind. I've heard a EK Wannabe once on an OpenDay in South America that she trained the whole week for a test that the it could be asked for the appliers - BELIEVE IT:
She was telling a girl next to her that she read on the internet that there was a correct way to get a pen on the ground - with one leg straight!! Also that they could be selected from the iterviewrs to do that and if she crossed both legs she was going to be out of the process!!!!!

Hey guys, of course someone was joking around and she actually believed it. There's only one thing you have to believe it: there are no such things! Emirates look for a few things that only EMIRATES knows what that is. Even if someone already made through tells you something, that may not be the right thing because he/she just fitted the profile looked for. They know the fit, but they don't know what was aimed for!!

Read, get some info about the process, the company and be YOURSELF!! If you keep on repeating thins like "You have a point but on the other hand..." during group activities i guarantee you that interviewrs know that you found that on the internet and that you are trying to act like they want to. As a consequence their conclusion is that you're NOT BEING YOURSELF - you're pretending to be someone you're not.

That's the most important thing for now! Hope it helps.

I wish you all the best luck and that you get whatever is waiting for you!!
Go for it! If you don't try you won't get it!!!