PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia flight college
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2007, 22:25
Speed bird 002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im currently in London, but i was in Athens at the time I enrolled with EG. I would advise anyone wishing to start the PPL and finish within 1 month to request the PPL material atleast 4 months before date of commence. Its not easy to study all the subjects and pass the PPL skills test in 1 month and just to inform you, the HCAA have 9 PPL exams instead of 7 in the UK.

What im currently doing is studying the subjects one by one and not just reading them or learning them but im understanding them. If you learn a subject, you'll forget it within a few months but understand it and you'll take it with you in the right hand seat, every word of it. I finished the technical subject a few weeks ago and today i finished Air Law and its a good feeling to be one step ahead. Hopefully i'll be re-reading the subjects one bye one when i arrive at Kavala but it'll be more of a revision than a pain in the arse.

Iv already asked instructors at EG and they do not mind the odd one or two questions however, if its somthing like going through a CRP-5 which can take upto an hr (explaining literally everything) then you will be charged an hourly rate.

Anyways, if theres anything else you'd like to know, drop a message. I'll try my best to answer them.

M.H.Ali