PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Announcement 1st March (Crew thread)
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2007, 19:33
Autobrake Low

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiggerific - you make yourself out as some kind of martyr and downtrodden worker - 'rescuing passengers with no thanks' - 'snobbery' etc. You do what you do because it is your job. You can try changing companies if the present one does not suit you. I have worked for low cost airlines before joining the 'snobs' and so far all I can see is attitude coming from outside and not from within. Personally I prefer the terms and conditions where I am now - that is why I joined. Nothing about looking down on others - each individual makes their own path. I was forced drafted before christmas on my days off to recover some pax stranded by the bad fog - not one member of crew that day was moaning and complaining looking for thanks. We just accept that things like this will happen occasionally and deal with it.
The very fact that you think it is downright snobbery not to know the status of BA Connect suggests that you are the one with the complex not anyone else! How is your knowledge of other airlines? Why should anyone care - work for who you want and be satisfied or shut up!!!