PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reclining seats send airline tempers soaring
Old 12th Feb 2007, 14:25
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Dear,
Yvonne, You are not one of this new ladies of the Celtic Tiger who feel that they can talk down to all and sundry now are you?

Im afraid your logic is very much flawed....not everyone flies on a 757, not everyone has access to the internet within 24hours of their flight, not everyone despite doing all they can will get the exit row or bulkhead and at the end of the day...even if you are on the exit row...you too will have some poor cretin sitting behind you when you decide to recline...but its clear you couldnt care less. I would love to see an airline introduce a policy whereby the exit rows are kept only for those of 6ft or more however many would consider this discrimination without realising that putting a 6ft person into a normal seat just as discriminating!!!

I would actually state that the problem these days is not that the airlines have reduced the seat pitch so much as people are just becoming ruder and ruder to each other then they used to be, being Irish I notice it more and more in my country. But I wont preach here, not the right place for it!