PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2007, 08:59
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well lowerlobe it was the previous elected officials that split the FAAA not the current ones.

So when you suggest that the current officials are to blame then you need to realise that the current leadership are the ones trying to put it togther

You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. and you will never know because you will never have the capacity to get yourself elected or solve the problems.

If it were all easy then i am sure anyone could it.

I am sure you will be at the FAAA gatherings over a coffee and a muffin to make a lot of suggestions and be part of a sensible discussion.

As you are reasonably intelligent i am sure the FAAA officials would welcome discussing your views and those of anyone who wishes to attend and be heard and of course hear stuff 1st hand.

i am sure you will not make some excuse about couldnt be bothered going coz its all a waste of time etc etc etc

i am very confident that someone with as much to say as you will be there with proverbial bells on.

If you want anything addressed in an FAAA newsletter just drop them an anonymous note perhaps.....