PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2007, 05:44
wirgin blew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do cabin crew that work for Virgin Blue get breaks during the flight, if yes for how long?
Yes we supposedly are entitled to a 20 min break free from duty. Which in my mind means sitting on the tarmac/break room somewhere with no guests in sight. What management mean is 20 min on a long flight sitting in the back galley while other crew restock carts, clean & check toilets, guests use toilets, face painting, etc. Which is total bs if you ask me. These managers make sure they have a meal break during the day without answering the phone or going to get a latte.

Please encourage your CS to put in sup payment forms. I know its not much but it is eventually going to get through to someone in HQ when they do the maths at the end of the year. This whole us and them thing is going to get much worse over the course of this year. BG can wave goodbye to VB's "culture" the way things are going at his airline. First you pi$$ off the guys who fly, then you do it to the staff who have the most face to face contact of the company. If Tiger gets there stuff off the ground you are going to have a few people submitting their resumes.

Hope your all having a great weekend.