PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jaguar OSD
Thread: Jaguar OSD
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2007, 20:22
NutLoose

Received 3,041 Likes on 1,282 Posts
For what its worth.......... I wouldn't want to be doing it again these days, you are worth every sheckle they are paying you, and if I had my way you would be getting more.

I still remember as no doubt millions of servicemen before me, A force of some size that could take on a war and sustain it, though in my time it was not as critical as today............

Today I feel for you, as since I left, what was becoming an increasingly smaller force with an increasingly larger role you have to be really strapped for resourses...........

That is where I feel this Country has let you down big time, The other is getting rid of the Military Hospitals, so the support is no longer there when needed, even in my time we had Ely, Wroughton, Wegberg and I think Aldershot........... now you are thrown on the remenants of the NHS that this all spin Government has destroyed.

When the Tornado came in, I remember the saying going round the RAF at the time for this Multi role Aircraft was that we were getting less and less
Aircraft covering more and more roles, so eventually we will end up with f*ck all doing everything........................ something I feel you are reaching in this day and age.

Unfortunately my voice is only a small one in the scheme of things, but don't think we all do not care.