PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2007, 18:22
H5N1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone else had problems with getting their increment level paid. Mine was due 1st Jan and after another un-productive fob off from the JPACC i-support line I have since been told that as no one has ticked my 'satisfactory report box' I'm not entitled to my increment. This has come as news to my HR dept as they have never heard of such a thing. I'm assuming I can't be the only person on Stn to have had an increment rise since April last year so believe my HR dept when they tell me this is all a load of mince. This doesn't help me get my money though as JPACC insists this is correct and keep closing my i-support queries.

Since JPA came into being I have yet to have a month go by when I haven't had a pay (or other query) outstanding, they even managed to cock up my pay up for March 06 a month before they even came online now that's some achievement. I have been waiting for several months for allowances to be paid from courses. My HR unit are about to be admitted on mass to the priory due to the constant lies JPACC spews out. The pinnacle being when after a long running i-support dispute the Stn Chf Clk was asked to fax all of my i-support queries to them as they couldn't find them!!! There have been days when I've actually spent longer trying to sort out my pay/allowances etc than I have in my primary duty.