PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Wannabees & Recruitment (merged)
Old 9th Feb 2007, 11:25
CS-TNP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the answers. Anyway didn't got the job, just fell on the second phase. About jeans, there were a guy that went in jeans and got to the third phase.

I was really myself and in the group phase was very relaxed, never shouted and even forgot that was in a recruitment assessment.

First phase was really easy. First they collected some info about passports and then put us all in a room to fill a form. Then to another room for the tests. First was the presentation and say something about EZY.

The the maths test. Increadibly easy. Then the english test, not so easy but perfectly accessible.

Break and 3 guys out. Second phase, group tests. First, groups of 5. We had laminated cards with a story of a street with 5 houses, with each resident with a certain job, house colour, pet. We had to guess wich one had a fish as a pet. Second exercise, the old sinking ship and change of groups.

I wish that all the people that went to the third phase got the job, they were amazing and met some really nice people. Innthe group stage it seemed that we've met for some many years, it was really fun.

Regards